Quadruped : Four Legged Robot
This Robot has been selected for the 2nd Round of GUJCOST Robofest 2.0 and won a cash price of Rs. 50,000/- for qualifying the first round.
- Prof. (Dr.) Haresh Patolia (Mechanical Department)
- Jay Prajapati (3rd Year Mechanical)
- Ishan Mohite (3rd Year Mechanical)
- Manav Thakkar (3rd Year Mechanical)
- Pawan Patel (3rd Year Mechanical)
- Parth Panchal (3rd Year Mechanical)
A robot to be created with 4 limbs or legs. Demonstrated movement (front, back, left and right) through biomimicry by 4 legs. No types of wheels or roller or blades are allowed. No readymade kits/chassis are allowed
Wireless battery powered control of the robot with ability to climb heights (steps of greater than 20-degree incline) and stay in motion for at least 5 minutes.