*This robot has been selected for the Level III of this competition with a prize money of ₹ 50,000/- for qualifying Level I.
Salient Features of the Quadruped
- All terrain exploration.
- Exploration of Hazardous sites.
- Has spring damping system for absorbing shock during its all-terrain movement.
Controlled by high torque servo motors.
Capable of registering geographical data (map) of the site. It creates 3D map of the site with help of LiDAR sensor (2D) and ultrasonic sensor (height).
- Design is inspired by the mechanism of Boston Dynamics Spot mini Robot.
- Power processing of data with very good graphics through NVIDIA Jetson Nano board.
- Prof. (Dr.) Haresh Patolia (Mechanical Department)
- Sanjay karangiya (Mechanical Passout)
- Mulani Milan (Mechanical Passout)
- Smit Boraniya (Mechanical Passout)
- Mitul Sukhdiya(Mechanical Passout)
- Meet Modi(Electronics Passout)
Design of spring damping system