*This robot has been selected as the Joint Winner for the Robofest 1.0, and won a total prize money of ₹ 5,00,000/-
Salient Features of the Rover
- All terrain exploration.
Can explore sites where human is not able access.
- Capable of registering geographical data (map) of the site. It creates 3D map of the site with help of LiDAR sensor (2D) and ultrasonic sensor (height).
Design is inspired by the mechanism of Mars Rover of NASA i.e. Rocker Bogie Mechanism.
Power processing of data with very good graphics through NVIDIA Jetson Nano board.
- Prof. (Dr.) Vinay Patel (Mechanical Department)
- Dhairya Parikh (Electronics Passout)
- Ishwariy Joshi (4th Year Electronics)
- Jay Prajapati (3rd Year Electronics)
- Harshil Patel (4th Year Mechanical)
- Hussain Badri (Mechanical Passout)