What can you do as a member of the Robotics Society?
- The Robotics Society (TRS), India empowers technical institutions in India to start authorized TRS Student Chapters. A group of researchers, industrialists, and students working in different domains of robotics together make our society. Under The Robotics Society, BVM was fortunate to be bestowed as the TRS Student Chapter.
- Regular meetings help us connect with every member and also updates every member with the latest technology. Because we believe that technology will not replace great teachers, but technology in the hands of great teachers is transformational. After the provision of the Student Chapter, forum and guidelines were provided to the members.
- We at TRS BVM believe that any sufficiently advanced technology is equivalent to magic. And this magic is reflected in our projects, which are being constructed by the help of faculty and MTech Students. We think we are a team not because we work together but because we respect each other and welcome every member's ideas and projects from their innovative minds. Webinars, Workshops, and Hackathon participation makes us going with the trend.
- All Projects
ROBOFEST Rover 1.0
ABU ROBOCON 2022
Quadruped: Four Legged Robot
Pipe Climbing Robot
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get started with TRS BVM Student Chapter?
You can join our group easily by visiting and filling the below link FORM
How does TRS BVM SB work?
The TRS BVM team is divided into 4 groups namely:-Team Documentation: Dealing with the formats of some official letters, make excel records, prepare mails, etc.
Team Graphics: Handling poster making, Editing photos and videos of events, Make templates of letters, etc
Team Finance and Inventory: Maintain Financial records, maintain records of Expenditure, maintain the Equipment inventory,i.e., what equipments are available, which are required, which are damaged, etc.
Team Developer’s: Overseeing website and maintaining updates on it Regularly. (Only for IT and CP Branch)
We all work hands clasped believing that talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
What are our ongoing projects?
We are working on the following project:-
1. 6 Wheeled All-Terrain Rover (Using NVIDIA Jetson Nano)
2. Quadrupole Robot
3. PID Controlled Line Follower
4. Micro Mouse Robot
5. Aerial Vehicles
6. 2D plotter
Workspace of TRS BVM Student Chapter?
We have Robotics lab in our college where we all work after college hours which is 24*7 accessible with all the necessary facilities.
We also have
● 3D Printer
● Demonstrating robots
● Toolkits and Machines (Including CNC Machine)
● Access to Mechanical Workshop
Why should one join us?
While playing we learn how we learn. We at TRS stand beside our teammates as their friend. TRS BVM SB will help one build his/her technical knowledge. One can be addicted to his new work easily by the help of the working and friendly atmosphere in our labs and dedicated seniors who help one solve their queries.